Effective: June 1, 2010
2670 Copper Ridge Circle Unit 3
Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80487
Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, and, when necessary, credit card and/or other payment/ordering information) when you:
• Place an order on our Web site
• Return an item or make an exchange
• Inquire about our company or products
• Subscribe to receive communications from us via email or register for an account on our Web site
• Participate in one of our surveys, contests or other marketing events
• Are referred to us though a marketing promotion or third-party business relationship
• Are sent a Sweetwood Smokehouse gift
We also may gather information about how visitors navigate through our Web site by using data gathered with “cookies” and/or other online tools such as “pixel tags.” See information about cookies below.
Using the Information We Collect
We collect information that allows us, among other things, to:
• Send you newsletters, updates or communicate promotional offers for Sweetwood
• Process and fill your orders
• Contact you regarding the processing of your order
• Improve our products and services
• Send a gift to a recipient
Information We Share with Others
We may partner with another party to provide specific services for us, such as credit card processing, shipping, promotional or other support services. We will provide contact information necessary for the third party to provide these services for us. These parties are generally not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We do not share our customer information with other companies that provide goods or services.
Remove Your Name From Our Lists At Any Time
If you prefer not to receive Sweetwood newsletters, updates or promotional offers via U.S. mail or telephone, simply e-mail us at Customersupport@sweetwood.com or contact us at the address shown above, and we will remove your name from our list.
Information on how to opt out of receiving marketing email is provided in every email, or you may email customer service or you may write us at the address provided above. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, and specifically what type of information you do not want to receive. If you opt out of receiving marketing email, we will continue to send you emails regarding order confirmation and shipment notification when you place an order with us.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive that contains information about your computer. Cookies enable Sweetwood to provide services to you, including, remembering your login information, order history, address, etc. If you reject certain cookies, you may still browse our site; however, you may not be able to purchase or have access to all of our services.
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Bankruptcy
In the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar reorganization, information collected by us may be transferred to a third party, successor in interest, or other entity.
Changing or Deleting Information
To update your customer information, please either email customer service, contact us at the address above, or, if you have registered for an Account on our Web site, you may also update your customer information by accessing the Account Services section located on the My Account tab at the top of our Web page
We use encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data from you through our site. We also have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
Notification of Changes
Conditions of Use
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments, or assistance, we invite you to write us at the address provided above or contact us at Customersupport@sweetwood.com
Please note: To help us more effectively respond to any request by you with regard to use of your customer information, we ask that you contact us personally (e.g. via your email address as listed in our customer records or via a letter signed by you) rather than utilizing a third party to do so. If we receive a request from a third party regarding, or requesting a change in, use of your customer information, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to not grant the request from such third party (unless required to do so by law) and/or to require that you personally confirm the third party request.
Go Big Summer Haul Giveaway Rules and Regulations
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up on Facebook.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sweetwood Smokehouse its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sweetwood Smokehouse as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting May 14, 2021 on and ending May 23, 2021. All online entries must be received by May 23, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by filling out the appropriate entry form on the Sweetwood Smokehouse’s Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sweetwood Smokehouse.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) Go Big Summer Haul prize including 1 YETI Loadout Bucket, 2 Sweetwood hats, 1 Sweetwood t-shirt, 80 FATTY meat sticks in a variety of flavors and sizes. Valued at $399.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sweetwood Smokhouse No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sweetwood Smokehouse’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sweetwood Smokehouse to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly under the supervision of Sweetwood Smokehouse. Winner will be notified by a tagged post on Facebook and a Direct Message within one week following selection of Winner. Sweetwood Smokehouse shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Sweetwood Smokehouse’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sweetwood Smokehouse, anyone acting on behalf of Sweetwood Smokehouse and Sweetwood Smokehouse licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions : Sweetwood Smokehouse reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sweetwood Smokehouse’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sweetwood Smokehouse may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sweetwood Smokehouse. Sweetwood Smokhouse reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.Sweetwood Smokehouse has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sweetwood Smokehouse reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sweetwood Smokehouse and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF COLORADO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Sweetwood Smokehouse.