FREE Shipping on orders $75+ (no promo code needed)

Pink Tie Affair

The Susan G. Komen for the Cure was started by Nancy Brinkler in memory of her sister who died of breast cancer. In 1992, the Denver Affiliate was founded. The Denver Affiliate covers 70% of Colorado’s population. With 75% of the Denver Affiliate’s proceeds staying in Colorado for breast cancer screening, diagnostics, treatment and education, the remaining 25% of proceeds goes to funding breast cancer research. In the fiscal year of 2012, the Denver Affiliate was the 3rd highest revenue generating affiliate in the world, with 120 affiliates in that list. Since its inception, it has invested over $32 million in Colorado nonprofits and $13 million has been raised for research.

The Denver Affiliate has 2 fundraising events, the Komen Denver Race for the Cure and the Pink Tie Affair. Denver’s Race for the Cure boasts 40,000 participants making it one of the largest race for the cures in the world.  This year’s was on September 29, 2013. On the other hand, the Pink Tie Affair is a fundraising gala that includes about 900 supporters of the Affiliate. It will be on November 9, 2013 at the Sheraton Hotel in Denver, Co.

Get FATTY-Sized Savings

Sign up for our emails to get 15% off your first order plus sweet deals, first-looks at new products and the occasional surprise.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Scroll to top
Why Choose to Autoship?
  • Automatically re-order your favorite products on your schedule.
  • Easily change the products or shipping date for your upcoming Scheduled Orders.
  • Pause or cancel any time.