The following list contains 10 foods you should avoid completely (or consume only rarely) and 10 foods should eat – or at least foods 10 you can work into your diet as replacements. What’s on the healthy and unhealthy food list? Read on to find out:
- Fast Food: Fast food will slow you down with the high sugar, fat, and salt content. Lean protein, like that found in Sweetwood Smokehouse’s all-natural healthy meat snacks, is a better way to stave off hunger and increase energy.
- Candy Bars: Candy bars are high in artificial flavors. If you want to treat yourself, go for a snack with naturally derived ingredients.
- White Bread: White breads are low in fiber and other nutrients. Eliminate these low-fiber carbs from your diet to lose weight and gain energy. Sweetwood’s FATTY Smoked Meat Sticks are keto-friendly, meaning they are lower in carbs.
- Food High in Additives: Many low-carb snack foods are loaded with additives and unnatural ingredients. Turn to Sweetwood.com for 100% all-natural food without all the harmful junk ingredients.
- Sugary Drinks: Avoid unnecessary calorie intake and go for water instead. If you need a boost, try hot or iced green tea.
- Fried Food: Fried foods are high in calories and contribute to the risk of heart disease. FATTY Smoked Meat Sticks are low in calories. They also are made from Grass-Fed Beef and Antibiotic- and Hormone-Free Pork.
- Processed Cheese: Eat cheese that contains real dairy instead of artificial, heavily processed ingredients.
- Sugar and Refined Grains: Avoid added sugar, refined grains, and artificial trans fats. Go for fresh fruits and whole grains whenever possible.
- Unnatural Processed Foods: This is an important part of any healthy and unhealthy food list. Sweetwood’s meat snacks are minimally processed and contain no artificial ingredients. They are smoked using real hickory wood – not liquid smoke. That means you savor all the flavor – and none of the junk.
- Gluten-Free Junk Foods: These are high in sugar and cornstarch and low in essential nutrients. Sweetwood’s all-natural Beef Jerky is gluten free and low in calories and sugar, which is why it makes the list of 10 foods you should eat.
Are you hooked on any of these unhealthy items? Swap them out for healthy, nutritious, delicious, real food – like Sweetwood Smokehouse’s all-natural meat snacks.