Our team here at Sweetwood takes our health pretty seriously...but never too seriously to enjoy ourselves! So when it comes time to celebrate, we keep this spicy recipe in our back pockets.
Inspired by our Jalapeño Fatty Smoked Meat Stick, our Jalapeño margarita is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. On top of that, it's a breeze to make! Gather up the ingredients below to make enough for two:
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 c. of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. of silver tequila
- 1-2 Tbs. agave (depending on your sweetness preference)
- 2 Tbs. kosher salt
- 2 fresh lime wedges
With all the ingredients assembled, mixing is easy!
- Deseed and slice jalapeño into thin rounds
- Add 1/2 the jalapeño to a pitcher, reserve other half for garnish
- Add lime juice to pitcher and muddle together
- Once muddled, add tequila and agave and stir
- Dip rims of your two glasses in the marg mix, then coat in kosher salt
- Add marg mix to glasses with limes and extra jalapeño slices for garnish